Do you consider yourself lucky? Test your luck in the crash game Aviator.
The Aviator game is based on a random number generator that creates a random coefficient before the start of the round, reaching which the game ends. Your task is to have time to withdraw before reaching this value. Sounds complicated? It really is not.
Your victory is in your hands and depends only on the speed of reaction. The win ratio starts at 1x and increases as you get higher.
How do you play?
- You place a bet or even two at a time and wait for the round to start.
- Keep your eye on the plane. Your winnings are multiplied by the odds of the plane.
- Get your winnings before the plane flies away and the money is yours.
Since the game Aviator multiplayer - which means that simultaneously with you put hundreds of players.
- So how do you start earning money on this crash game, you ask?
- And why hundreds of players can not easily every day to play Aviator and make huge amounts of money?
And the answer is very simple! The fact that the algorithm in the game is designed so that it takes the money from the mass of the players, and then gives it back. If you know the regularities of coefficient alternation, you can use it and earn every day. Knowing all the subtleties of the Aviator game, you can have a large profit over a long distance. After all, the bulk of the players, and that hundreds of people every minute will fall into a buzz and lose their money! And you know the tactics and algorithms to use it and withdraw money to your card every day.
But all the intricacies of earnings, algorithms, tactics and strategies to earn money on the game Aviator we will talk a little later. On one of the pages on our site. In the meantime, let's find out where on the Internet to find the official representative of the game!
Please note that the game is a product of the license provider SPRIBE. And all official representatives take this game on the official provider of the lease and can not produce any manipulations (such as podkrutka or unkrutka).
The project was created by the official SPRIBE studio. Despite the high popularity of the Aviator slot, it is not easy to find gambling entertainment. The company places its product only if there is an official license from a bookmaker or casino. Since the game is placed on a lease - an invasion of the internal code and change of algorithm parameters is impossible. The owners of betting shops/casinos cannot tamper with the machine in their favor, so all visitors are guaranteed fair play. This is the reason for the popularity of multiplayer entertainment.
Bets are made in 2 steps:
1. Before starting the round, enter the amount you want to bet in a special window. Allowed to make 2, 3, 5 or more bets at once. The more you play with the odds and the size of the bets, the greater the chances of just a couple of rounds to rip a big score.
2. After the start, watch the plane take off and the value, which also tends upwards. If the odds are correct - you need to quickly click on the "Cash Out" button. Otherwise, the plane may fly over the edge of the virtual field, and the money will be burned, even with a correct prediction.
Beginners can run Crash Aviator in trial mode. The demo introduces the user to the buttons, options and gameplay without spending real money. But the real excitement is available only in the classic format, because that's where players fight for an impressive sum of money. After the funds are credited to the account, you can withdraw them or try your luck again.
Unique slot makes two features:
- The ability to check the transparency of the scoring system yourself. The algorithm works on the basis of cryptographic technology. Therefore, making changes to the software and manipulating the results of the takeoff is simply impossible;
- The largest multiplier among virtual entertainment. We are talking about a multiplier that will increase the winnings by 1,000,000 times. With a nice return (97%), you can increase the starting pot in just 2-3 rounds. If luck smiles on you, you can make 1,000 out of 10 rubles for one successful prediction.
Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017: General Requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, for Great Britain, Greece, Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland.
Accredited to ISO/IEC 17020:2012: Requirements for the competence of bodies performing inspection and for the impartiality and consistency of their inspection activities, for Greece, Sweden and Switzerland.