We believe the following factors contribute towards our ability to consistently deliver an excellent service to our clients:
- The company has been awarded the United Kingdom Accreditation Service’s (UKAS) ISO accreditation ISO/IEC 17025:2017: General Requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, for Great Britain, Denmark, and Sweden. The company has also been awarded the United Kingdom Accreditation Service’s (UKAS) ISO accreditation ISO/IEC 17020:2012: Requirements for the competence of bodies performing inspection and for the impartiality and consistency of their inspection activities, for Sweden. The company has gained considerable experience by providing certification services dedicated to online gaming activities for over 15 years.
Our services cover a broad spectrum of activities, enabling us to have a thorough understanding of the industry and its stakeholders, including:
- Developing technical standards and other compliance requirements;
- Developing testing methodologies;
- Direct involvement in responsible gaming initiatives, including running self-exclusion programmes and collaborating with other responsible gaming organisations such as GamCare and G4;
- Providing a third-party dispute mediation service for players, with over 10,000 disputes handled directly by eCOGRA to date; and
- Consulting to regulatory authorities, in particular, providing advice on the adoption of technical standards, compliance reporting requirements, and testing principles and methodologies.
- Due to the professional qualifications, training, and experience of our staff, we are able to provide testing across a wide range of regulatory areas requiring technical, security, financial and legal expertise.
- Due to the extensive in-house training required for our staff to effectively test according to the diverse range of complex online gaming regulations and requirements, and our client’s confidentiality requirements, we do not use sub-contractors.
- We always endeavour to ensure our pricing is competitive, notwithstanding the fact that the resources employed by eCOGRA are typically more highly qualified than our competitors.
- Each client is allocated a dedicated relationship manager and a backup manager, continually on call.
- Our sophisticated testing laboratory is supported by in-house technical, risk, quality assurance and IT functions.
- We will not hesitate to decline new clients if we believe there is a risk that the additional workload will compromise our ability to service our existing clients’ needs.